After having such a good experience with my first Salme pattern - the pleated top - I decided to try another one. I went with the cropped blazer this time. I went down a size after finding that to be true last time and I think I may have made a mistake. The muslin is a bit tight. I may make it in a jersey though, in which case I think it might be OK, we will see. Another thing - I think I want to lengthen it a bit. When she calls it cropped she certainly means cropped. In fact it hits me quite a bit higher than the pattern picture shows. Once hemmed it would stop closer to my belly button. So I think I will lengthen it by about and inch or two. I will check in again once I make some progress.