The pattern is Burda 05/2013 #143 with a few modifications. The pattern is made for a knit and I used a linen instead which worked great. I did take some of the width out of the pattern – about an 1 on the front and back. I think it made it a bit more flattering. I also omitted the braiding around the neckline. Instead I just hemmed both armholes and did a bias casing around the front and back necklines and let those casings turn into the bows at the shoulders. The actual pattern is great, but the instructions are seriously lacking. I am pretty used to this with burda patterns, but just know that you should feel confident in your skills before using this pattern as you will have to improvise.
I love a harem silhouette on a child. It just feels so urban and cool. I do think that jumpsuits can be tricky for children though. Pretty much she can only wear it on days when we are together as I don’t think that she would ever be able to get in on and off on her own.