OTHER

TODDLER SWING TANK PATTERN SZ 2T

April 24, 2012

I finally finished the pattern for my toddler swing tank.  It is in size 2T and is free for download.  This has been a huge learning experience for me and a good trial run for some other patterns that I would love to eventually make available.

So here it is.  Click the following image to download the pattern.

I am working on a video of me making the tank so that sewers of all ranges will be able to feel confident making it.  Hopefully I can have that available by the end of the week.  In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions or find any errors (I am sure there are some).

• Reply Cirque Du Bebe April 24, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Well I think it’s pretty amazing that you figured out the making of a pattern. Way over my head but something I’d like to do down the track. I really like the shape of this tank…is it unisex or meant for the gals?

• Reply cateoh April 24, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Thanks! It looks like a really cute addition to my pattern arsenal!

• Reply homemade by jill April 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Thanks for the free pattern! I made one last night and it turned out great, plus I learned a thing or two about facings in the sleeve/neck holes. Thanks again!

• Reply Allison April 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Yayayay! Thanks so much for this, can’t wait to make it! 🙂

• Reply Cassandra April 26, 2012 at 4:18 PM

This is such a simple, but cute little top! Thanks for the pattern, I can’t wait to try it for my lil miss 🙂

• Reply Neus April 28, 2012 at 1:59 PM

ohh thanks a lot! It’s a very cute pattern!

• Reply Max of Max California ★ May 22, 2012 at 10:43 PM

So cute!

• Reply Allison June 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I used this pattern as the top for a dress I made for my daughter! Thanks!! 🙂

• Reply Ladyinwaiting35 June 21, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Just downloaded the pattern. I’m wondering if you ever got around to doing the video tutorial? 🙂

• Reply Kelli Ward June 23, 2012 at 8:29 AM

unfortunately not, sorry. i keep meaning to get around to that and just havn’t yet. hopefully i will soon. let me know if you have any questions though.

• Reply Laura July 12, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I’ve made 2 of these so far out of knit fabric, with cotton bias tape… SO ADORABLE and comfy for my daughter! I love this pattern!! She’s 15 months now, and I’m thinking it *should* fit her next year too. Thanks so much for the pattern!

• Reply Luv2Sew August 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I am having a dickens of a time trying to download this pattern. Am I doing something wrong? I’ve clicked on it, tried opening in a new tab and a new window, and tried saving the target. None of it is working. Did you take it down?

I’d love to try it and I LOVE the yellow ruffle dress made off of your pattern. With 4 girls in the house, we’ve gotta try the ruffle dress. Or maybe make more than just the one… Also, my youngest boy needs some summer shirts. This looks fast enough to get them done before we finish melting this year.

Thanks!

• Reply sarahdudik June 10, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Thanks for the free pattern! It was so easy to follow and made a really cute tank. I used vintage hippo fabric to make mine.

• Reply Bethany September 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I have made several of this for my daughter, and I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this pattern. Thank you for making it available for free. However, I would pay for a graded version if you ever do one! A great way to showcase cute fabric, and it comes together so, so quickly. Thank you!!!

• Reply KCW Day Five | Glitter+Wit July 15, 2014 at 12:04 PM

[…] still before 2pm and I’ve finished today’s project; a simple little tank from True Bias.  I discovered this pattern through Cherie at you and mie. When I read that the […]

• Reply Kid’s Clothes Week: Part One | Sewing and Sowing August 26, 2014 at 9:56 PM

[…] Up first, a Toddler Swing Tank. […]

• Reply Triangle Swing Tank | hello holli January 8, 2015 at 8:48 PM

[…] the details. I used the free pattern Toddler Swing Tank (size 2 only, unfortunately, but hey, its free) from True Bias. Sidenote- I’m also eyeing her […]

• Reply Shantel June 19, 2015 at 2:08 PM

What an adorable Tank! I added to my free pattern list today :o)