May 27, 2012

So it’s certainly getting harder and harder to find outfits that I want to wear without repeating any outfits from earlier in the month.  I really wish that I had made some new knit tops or something so that I didn’t feel like I needed to dress up in a skirt almost everyday.  Oh well.  I know for next time I guess.  It’s close enough to see the finish line!

sewn item : black mission maxi dress

sewn item : revised jenny skirt (never blogged)

so this day is a bit of a stretch.  It was just one of those days when I felt fat and just didn’t want to wear a skirt.  So I put on this top and cutoffs.  The top I added the stripes with freezer paper and fabric paint.  It is usually more of a bedtime shirt, but today it saw the light of day.

sewn item : another revised jenny skirt – this time in a dark jean. never blogged.

sewn item : anthro knock-off shirt.  Never blogged, but I used the same method as this top.

• Reply theperfectnose May 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I really like the Anthropologie knock off-the fabric’s really sweet but my fav. is the striped shirt-the stripes give it this really wholesome retro-effect. Nice. On an unrelated note, I don’t know if you’re using a pre-designed theme or CSS styles for your blog but you might want to resize your images to the required sizes- it looks fine in Google Reader but whenever I’m viewing it in a browser the text gets tiny (<9 pt) which I think is your theme’s way of dealing with really large images-by scaling down everything!

• Reply Kelli Ward May 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM

thank you so much. that is weird because it looks fine on my computer. what browser do you use and are you on a mac or pc? it looks like I need to do a little research. seriously thank you for letting me know.

• Reply Christina May 27, 2012 at 10:51 PM

That last shirt is my favorite! Love it! Also, I don’t have any problems with font size, etc. I use Google Chrome on a PC.

• Reply Sassy T May 28, 2012 at 3:36 AM

You put on those stripes on the tee! FANTASTIC! Gosh you are talented.

• Reply sallie oleta barbee May 28, 2012 at 9:56 AM

i always really love your mmmay looks – you look so put together, but still comfortable! the anthro knockoff outfit is my favorite this week – i love that top! and it looks so flattering tucked into those jeans – you should totally copy those jeans and make yourself a million pairs, they look like they fit you perfectly!

• Reply gingermakes May 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I love your outfits so much! The maxi and the striped tee are my favorites.